Merchants of Dirt Episode #51
Kyle challenges race promoters to pivot quickly towards asynchronous competition and virtual events if their business is to survive this pandemic.
Keep Racing with Asynchronous Virtual Events
The world has been turned on its head with the pandemic of COVID-19. What is a race promoter to do when every event you direct requires people to be in close proximity to each other? The hard truth is that an events business that stops having events is out of business. However, if you pivot RIGHT NOW and incorporate Asynchronous Competition Events and virtual activities into your portfolio, you have a chance to capture an audience that is looking — albeit HUNGRY — for safe and creative ways to exercise in isolation.
What Do You Think?I want to know what you think about my podcast! Please leave me feedback by doing the following:
- Go to the Merchants of Dirt Podcast iTunes page.
- Click View in iTunes under the show artwork.
- Submit a review and give it a 5-star rating!
Thank You for Listening
- Email Us: MerchantsofDirt AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: merchantsofdirt.com
- All our Episodes: merchantsofdirt.libsyn.com
- More Race Promotion Thinking: Reckoner.com