Merchants of Dirt Episode #52
Kyle explores how a virtual event can be organized and ideas for creating your own membership club to survive the shutdown.
Does a Virtual Race in the Woods Make a Sound
The pandemic is not going away anytime soon. So what is a racing company to do? Virtual Events! Explore a virtual event being produced by the Central Virginia Orienteering Club (CVOC) and take a deep dive into what it might mean for your business. This includes creating your own online membership club where you can host monthly challenges, provide members with exclusive courses, and work out the details of your tracking and timing issues.
What Do You Think?I want to know what you think about my podcast! Please leave me feedback by doing the following:
- Go to the Merchants of Dirt Podcast iTunes page.
- Click View in iTunes under the show artwork.
- Submit a review and give it a 5-star rating!
Thank You for Listening
- Email Us: MerchantsofDirt AT GMAIL DOT com
- All our Show Notes: merchantsofdirt.com
- All our Episodes: merchantsofdirt.libsyn.com
- More Race Promotion Thinking: Reckoner.com