Merchants of Dirt Episode #54
Kyle talks about why building a community online with membership content is a better strategy for survival than replacing lost races.
Build a Community
Don’t replace your races with a virtual equivalent. Instead, use this time to finally build your community. Spend time in developing online membership offerings that focus on daily, weekly, or monthly challenge content. A loyal following that is interested in your company month-after-month is far more rewarding than having them come to one race.
Ideas for Pre-Built Membership Sites:
- Article: Virtual races embraced by endurance athletes during coronavirus pandemic
- Amy Porterfield – All About Membership Sites: Your Top 10 Burning Questions
- Amy Porterfield – How They Did It: 3 Inspiring Stories of Membership Site Success
- Amy Hoy – How to find your audience’s online watering holes
Thank You for Listening!
- Contact Us: MerchantsofDirt AT GMAIL DOT com
- Episode Show Notes: merchantsofdirt.com
- Podcast Episodes: merchantsofdirt.libsyn.com
- Race Promotion Thinking: Reckoner.com