Merchants of Dirt Episode #27
You can’t fix a race you never start, so stop caring about what other people might think and go define your own race direction style.
In This Episode
- 0:01 – Welcome
- 14:29 – Negitive Thinking Reality Checks
- 18:00 – Sponsor Spotlight – Reckoneer.com
- 18:57 – Build New Coping Skills
- 31:43 – Call to Action
Key Take Away #1
Negitive Thinking Reality Checks
- Reality Check #1 — Everyone starts somewhere. YOU HAVE VALUE and your race will have value too, but you can’t create value if you never actually build the thing.
- Reality Check #2 — Anything worth doing is hard. But if it was easy, everyone would be doing it and If you never start, you will never get better.
- Reality Check #3 — You can only please half of your customers half of the time. The few bad people will never be happy, no matter what you do. So stop letting the possibility of someone having a bad time bother you.
Key Take Away #2
Build New Coping Skills: When you’re ready to start changing, start applying the techniques of:
- Coping Skill #1 — Feedback is a force multiplier. Use positive feedback to keep yourself motivated and ignore the negative feedback that is not constructive.
- Coping Skill #2 — Don’t be afraid to experiment. Experiment, discover new things and always be learning.
- Coping Skill #3 — The hard slog is easily overlooked. Except that there are no overnight successes and only compare yourself TO yourself.
The key is to take action.
What Do You Think?I want to know what you think about my podcast! Please leave me feedback by doing the following:
- Go to the Merchants of Dirt Podcast iTunes page.
- Click View in iTunes under the show artwork.
- Submit a review and give it a 5-star rating!